Pages

Aug 20, 2010

the condo.

so, we bought a condo back in May and have been slowly...SLLLOOOWWWLLLYYYY....settling in, bit by bit. it's just hard to get everything in it's place when the only time you have to do so is during nap time or when the tot is in bed for the night! in any case, i'm still figuring out this whole blogspot thing, but once i do, i'll be posting pictures. 

other than that, we've just been watching with awe as Sadie gets bigger and bigger and stronger and more animated. she's such a trip. throw in church, work, and now luke's MBA...and well, we're pretty busy.

in a good way, though :)

what are you up to nowadays??
anyone reading this yet? :)

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

no...it's my large stainless steel kitchen aide mixer bowl. back it off girl!! :)

hair treasures. said...

me! me! me! i didn't know you had a new blog. i'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I'll read! :)

Anonymous said...

I will read too! Hope you don't mind the stalking, it's what I do. I'm thinking that my blogging days may be coming to a slow end, but I still love keeping up w/everyone else. :-)

Lisa Brown said...

I had no idea you started a blog. How fun.