Pages

Jul 7, 2011

the reason.

if you were wondering why this blog has been so neglected lately, i can assure you that i have many good reasons.  some reasons stem from weeks of travel (Indiana, Michigan, and Virginia...whoohoo!) others having to do with being so tired and queasy that lying on the couch in a fetal position was about all i could muster. 

speaking of fetuses...

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!

believe it.
i'm about 14 weeks along, due January 6th, and just heard the heartbeat this morning. if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, i'll answer it in my next post. :)

and how does the tot feel about the whole thing? as you might imagine, she's completely clueless. but if she knew what was about to happen, i'm afraid her reaction would look something like this:


"you're having a baby?? forget this.
i'm driving to grandma's house until this whole thing blows over...."

but hope that it would look more like this:


"a new baby!!! all of my dreams of having someone
to boss around are about to come true!!!!"

more to come....i've missed you, blog! feels good to be back!

8 comments:

Jamiegirl said...

Wohoo for babies!!! Even better I can leave a comment! Love you and congrats again :)

Christy said...

Congrats to you and your fam Lyns. I bet you guys are sooo excited. Hooray for more adorable babies!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know someone else due that same week............................................ ;)


btw, it's NOT ME! But you'll be uber happy for this person, I'm sure. I just don't want to ruin the surprise if you do not know already. I'd be a bad friend! haha

Anonymous said...

"I Love Babies... I want lots of them" (okay that might be a slight mis-quote). But yay for fulfilling your freshman Speech Class intro speech. :-) Love you Lindz!

Anonymous said...

Angie Weybright you're hilarious :) And even though I told you via Facebook! Congrats! And it's fun that we're both due at the same time! :)

Kelsey said...

as if being tired, queasy, and following a toddler around is a reason to not blog. please. :) miss you guys!! hopefully i'll catch you by phone soon!

Kelsey said...

also, congrats kayla!! ;)

Vintage Country Girl said...

Congrats by the way. I just found out a day before you posted. So exciting!