Pages

Dec 8, 2010

by request.

my girl Kelly asked for a picture of Sadie in her now infamous abominable snowman coat. she's worn it a bunch of times by now, but sadly this is the only picture i have:

 
the coat in action

this is the sort of craziness that happens when you have grandparents who are "concerned the baby might get chilled".  fleece pajamas, a fleece sweatshirt, a "FUR" COAT, and a fleece blanket. moments after driving out of the the driveway, she was sleeping. and sweating.

we had to laugh, and of course, take a picture. :)

would anyone be interested in a few "how to travel with a toddler" tips??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe she is just a big ball of sweetness. I want to cuddle her in her furriness. :-)

Jenni said...

hahahaha! grandparents are the best. crazy, but awesome at the same time :) love her coat! I need all the tips you have! we leave tomorrow with TWO toddlers + 16 hours in the car. I'm going to need some ear plugs...

Anonymous said...

Hey, your Christmas card was gorgeous. I loved the 3/6/9 month pictures, I Just love that little bug! :-) Amazing how they change! Your family picture is fab. :-)